Thursday 19 September 2019

5 Star Review


Hi, We got Five Star review on Our GMB Lisitng. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Flat Fee Movers in Sarasota Florida called me up with their coordinator who was great he took his time to go through every detail and piece of furniture I had for my move he was so helpful honest and put me at so much ease .. The crew coordinator was so on top of the details of my move and make sure everything was confirmed and correct and they sent me the best moving crew I've ever dealt with they were on time made sure everything was wrapped properly so nice and got everything done much more quickly then I expected ... I've moved 5 times in the last 7 years and I have to say this has been the easiest move I've ever had .. I'm a control freak and have horrible anxiety about moving but the reliable staff took care of every detail of move for me that they left me relaxed and so happy !!! I can never thank you guys enough you guys have my business for life !!!! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Review Posted By : Sadie Foster Review Ratings : Five Star

from Flat Fee Movers https://local.google.com/place?id=17986418495895938370&use=posts&lpsid=2971145998051277684

No comments:

Post a Comment