Sunday 11 August 2019

5 Star Review


Hi, We got Five Star review on Our GMB Lisitng. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I recently used Flat Fee Movers in Sarasota and they were AWESOME. The movers themselves were great very efficient and careful with my items. They worked quickly and ensured all of my things were packed safely. They made my relocation very easy and I'm grateful for them. I definitely plan on referring them to my friends and using them in the future if I need. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Review Posted By : Aaron Roman Review Ratings : Five Star

from Flat Fee Movers https://local.google.com/place?id=17986418495895938370&use=posts&lpsid=7397700856859800235

No comments:

Post a Comment